[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGEO & OGC spec development

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 07:17:38 PDT 2007

Lorenzo,

Might I ask, what will a separate list accomplish that posting on just
the main OSGeo list won't? Standards are a sufficiently important
subject that all should be concerned with it, and definitely
knowledgeable about.

Managing all these separate lists is becoming a pain in the derrière
for me. I would rather see and participate in the standards discussion
right here on the OSGeo discussion list.

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation http://www.osgeo.org/education/
S&T Policy Fellow, National Academy of Sciences http://www.nas.edu/