[OSGeo-Discuss] Board nominees and voting...

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Jul 20 11:40:41 PDT 2007

The nomination period is now closed.  The final list of (9) nominees
for the upcoming board election is now completed.  Charter Members
will choose 5 from the following:

* Venkatesh Raghavan
* Jo Walsh
* Markus Neteler
* Robert (Bob) Bray
* Michael Gerlek
* Jeroen Ticheler
* V. Ravi Kumar
* Paul Ramsey
* Gary Sherman

For more details on the nominees and the voting process, please see
here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Board_Election_2007_Voting

I encourage you to discuss candidates on the Discuss mailing list,
whether you are a charter member or not.  Late next week I will be
sending out a note to Charter Members to start the voting - it will
last for ten days.

Thank you for the nominations and comments.  Thank you to all
nominees for letting your names stand.

Tyler