[OSGeo-Discuss] making a living with OS geo software

pierre charlus pierre.charlus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 11:47:09 PDT 2007

Hi,

I just lost my job. I've learned some geospatial stuff. Mapserver,
mapscript, Chameleon, postgis and recently OpenLayers at a university. I was
wondering, since I'd like to go freelance, what's working (professionally
wise) and in what direction I should orient myself as to make a little cash
- enough to make a living without having to cope with the laborious
collateral stuff usually associated with a regular job....

Any advice appreciated.

Regards,

Pierre