[OSGeo-Discuss] Software Standards - The Ugly Truth

Raj Singh raj at rajsingh.org
Sat Jun 23 20:30:57 PDT 2007

An angel investor is by nature too small and idiosyncratic a group to
guarantee good results--isn't this the "benevolent dictator" argument
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_dictator>? If they happen to
be both well-meaning and right good things can happen. But there's a
much better chance that at least one of those two conditions won't
exist, or at least won't exist for long.
---
Raj