[OSGeo-Discuss] "Free"

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Fri Mar 2 11:32:51 PST 2007

As Jody points out, isn't the OTN Development License only useful for
creating prototypes and doing development?

"We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable limited license to use the
programs only for the purpose of developing a single prototype of your
application, and not for any other purpose.  If you use the application
you develop under this license for any internal data processing or for
any commercial or production purposes, or you want to use the programs
for any purpose other than as permitted under this agreement, you must
contact us, or an Oracle reseller, to obtain the appropriate license. "

Best regards,
Bart