[OSGeo-Discuss] "Free"

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Fri Mar 2 11:41:24 PST 2007

But the workshop includes XE as well as Mapviewer.

So the latter will always cost money for production purposes if I
understand all this stuff correctly.

That will be a good enough reason to reject the workshop IMHO, otherwise
you trick attendees into thinking that they can build free production
applications using this stack of software.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden