[OSGeo-Discuss] "Free"

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Fri Mar 2 11:47:38 PST 2007

Hmm.  +1 to Allan, I think.

In judging the worthiness of a talk or workshop, a consideration might be "Would this talk be able to find an equally good home at a 'regular' tradeshow or conference?"

If the answer is "yes", then perhaps that FOSS4G slot might better be given to someone else.

Shouldn't be the only consideration, mind you, but a good one nonetheless.

-mpg