[OSGeo-Discuss] "Free"

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Fri Mar 2 11:57:21 PST 2007

Thinking - Oracle is apparently trying to learn how to play nice with
open source. So far that consists of buying companies - but that is a start.

May be worth while to just send them my way for the demo pit (they can
answer these kind of questions in person after all); the more exposure
both sides have to each other the better we will work together in the
future.

Cheers,
Jody