[OSGeo-Discuss] AJAX Trust and security

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 15:26:06 PST 2007

Arnulf,
You mention in this email thread that you are considering addressing
security.
We want to provide a secure mechanism for AJAX clients to access Web
Services and I'm interested to know if you have already, or are
intending to address this issue.
We have written the problem statement here:
http://tools.assembla.com/ajaxtrust