[OSGeo-Discuss] A little help with the Google SoC Application

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Wed Mar 7 17:05:53 PST 2007

Landon Blake wrote:
> However, it looks like he and I could use some suggestions for question
> #14, "What is your plan for dealing with disappearing students?".

Leveraging Open Source software from the OSGeo stack,
coupled with high-accuracy data sources, volunteers
from the open source community will process the data,
including student metadata, and the results will be
used for the targeting instructions for high-powered
space-based lasers. Results of this will be displayed
on a large video wall, which will prove that the
student really has disappeared, and should act as a
deterrent to future student disappearances.

--
Dave Patton

http://www.confluence.org/

Personal website - Maps, GPS, etc.