[OSGeo-Discuss] 2007 Google Summer of Code (Student Project IdeasList)

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Mar 12 12:04:56 PDT 2007

Perhaps I am out of the loop on this one. I did exchange e-mails with
Frank this morning, and he said that I could move forward. I will
contact him again to clarify, perhaps I misunderstood his instructions.

What you said about matching a mentor based on student location makes
some sense.

I apologize to all on the list if I am nagging about something that has
already been taken care of.

Landon