[OSGeo-Discuss] Conf for 2008

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at umn.edu
Mon Mar 26 10:17:18 PDT 2007

Hey, Tim,

I was going to bring it up to the conference committee but you beat me
to it.  You're absolutely right, of course, get the process started now
so that the next year's host will have time to prepare.  Many of the big
conference facilities need reservation almost a year in advance.  The
earlier the location is selected the sooner the hosts can book a place.

-Perry