[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Journal Now Available

Daniel Ames dpames at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:41:10 PDT 2007

Hey Landon and others, thanks for the good discussion points. I guess
this topic should probably move to the newsletter discussion list, but
I wanted to mention here that I totally agree that this shouldn't be
just an academic issue. Rather it could be a great way for lots of
kinds of FOSS4G research and development work that needs a publication
outlet - from anyone regardless of affiliation. I told Tyler a few
weeks ago that I'd put together a draft summary of the idea including
scope, approach, etc. So I'll take a shot at this and notify the
newsletter list when its up on the wiki somewhere. Thanks all. - Dan