[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Postcards

deng dongpo dongpo.deng at gmail.com
Thu May 24 21:03:00 PDT 2007

Hi, Paul
We, OSGeo Taiwan, will deliver a serial courses of open source GIS on end of
June to early of July at Academia Sinica. This is might a good opportunity
to promote FOOS4G to Taiwanese. If you can, please ship the postcards to me.

To: Dongpo Deng
128 Academia Road, Section 2,  Nankang, Taipei 115, Taiwan

Cheers

dongpo