[OSGeo-Discuss] Call for articles (GeoConnexion magazine)

Salvador Bayarri salvador.bayarri at iver.es
Fri Nov 9 00:21:48 PST 2007

  Dear Michael,

    Thanks for the information on this publication opportunity. As IVER
company, we can prepare an article with a wide focus on open-source, like
we did for GISDevelopment's August issue, or be more specific about
open-source SDI project, or about the gvSIG open source GIS. It would be
nice to know more from the editor about what's more interesting to them.

    I also think that publishing an article about OSGeo itself would be
important, but that I leave to our people in the Marketing/VizCom area.

    Again, thanks for the call.

      Salvador