[OSGeo-Discuss] Supporting new projects

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Oct 2 14:46:37 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'll try to get something done. We could then start from there and add
information to it. I hesitant to add a "provide hosting" part for now.
I'm thinking of simply pointing to Sourceforge (or others) for now since
we didn't get a consensus on that part. I'm also thinking that it will
be easier to start small without providing anything, but a way to get
advertised and grow the service later if it's a success.

Best regards,
Julien

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix