[OSGeo-Discuss] Turn around on new Incubation submittals.

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Thu Oct 4 22:27:13 PDT 2007

All,

Well I applied to the OSGEO Incubator lists, but didn't get anything
back in the way of a confirmation.  Curiously, I also applied the same
night to the OpenLayers Dev list and got the confirmation right away.
Since both systems are using the same software, I figure there is some
sort of approval process that has be be done first.

Anyway, Frank mentioned to me that I should Post my application there
before he gets to it.  So that's where I'm at with it at this point in time.

bobb