[OSGeo-Discuss] Integration test bed

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Oct 9 09:54:50 PDT 2007

What you are suggesting is similar to the OWS-4 put together by OGC
(http://www.opengeospatial.org/pub/www/ows4/index.html)

This approach might even be able to be setup and organized BEFORE the
conference and maybe even have some role playing or mock-ups at the
conference.

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Raj Singh
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 23:16
To: OSGeo Discussions
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Integration test bed

I didn't feel the activity was well enough defined. OGC has done a lot
of these types of things, and found that they work best when the
participants have a pressing issue to tackle. In the future, I suggest
that the integration issue is grounded in a real-world problem that is
relevant to some software problem participants are trying to solve for
their users and/or clients.
---
Raj