[OSGeo-Discuss] California Chapter

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu Oct 11 13:00:11 PDT 2007

Has there ever been any discussion of forming a California chapter of
the OSGeo? I would think with all the geo guys in the Bay Area that this
would have been done already.

I would be interested in helping out with this, although I don't know if
I want to "run and administer" things on my own. Are there any other
interested OSGeo members in California?

I was thinking we could form a chapter with one or two clear and simple
goals. This would help our group to be focused and have something to
actually "work together" on. I'm pretty flexible to what the goals might
be, although I have a particular interest in a couple of areas. :]

Any thoughts?

Landon Blake (A.K.A. - The Sunburned Surveyor)

Warning: