[OSGeo-Discuss] Evaluations

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Fri Oct 12 16:44:31 PDT 2007

Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Comments noted.
> As I'm helping put in a bid for FOSS09 in Sydney, I'm keen to see the
> results of your evaluation analysis, but am daunted by the prospect of
> reading 700 scanned forms. Tabulated results + list of comments would
> certainly be of interest.
> When do you expect to have this information? I'm hoping we can see it
> before our draft version of our bid is finished in around a month.

It will be more like 778 scanned pages, but I've sorted
each set of forms so that when you read a Workshop's or
Lab's PDF, all the pages with comments are at the front.

So, once we also have tabulations of the results, you
don't have to read every page to read all the comments.
Maybe only as few as 400 pages? ;-)

We don't yet have a plan to transcribe the comments on
the forms into some sort of 'list'.

As for the timing, the scanning will be done in about
a week. I don't know how long it will take before we
have the results tabulated. Workshop/Lab Instructors
may be provided access to the PDFs before the results
are tabulated.

--
Dave Patton

Degree Confluence Project: