[OSGeo-Discuss] Association of American Geographers (AAG) Annual Meeting

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Oct 17 10:30:18 PDT 2007

I think this is a great opportunity for OSGeo to reach a wider audience
of general users.

As and organization I think we should consider having a 'vendor' booth
in the exhibit hall, running a workshop, and maybe an organized session.
I'll volunteer to help with whatever we pick to do.

The meeting is April 15-19 2008 in Boston, but paper submission are due
by the end of this month. Note, they make you pay for the conference
before you submit because you are guaranteed to talk(as far as I can tell).

Alex

------------------------------
Call for Papers
2008 Annual Meeting of the AAG

The AAG Annual Meeting accepts all submitted abstracts for presentation.
  If you have any questions about these guidelines please direct them to
Oscar Larson at meeting at aag.org.

Abstracts must be submitted online at www.aag.org/annualmeeting between
August 1, 2007, and October 31, 2007.

     * Presentations