[OSGeo-Discuss] How do you create .mgp files?

Ayush ayush_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 04:13:16 PDT 2007

hi,

i'm a newbie and have just started to work with map
servers. I was trying to develop a web page using the
map server. I have some shape files and some layers
edited ArcGIS and i was trying to use the same in my
page using Map Studio. It seems that the studio only
detects the .mgp formats. I tried to, but couldn't,
create one for myself. So could anyone please help me
out with it? (i checked out the docs too + the dev
guide but there's nothing mentioned bout the mgp
files/packages)

Thank you,
Ayush