[OSGeo-Discuss] C# / .NET projects?

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Sep 4 16:36:42 PDT 2007

Thanks to all who responded, privately and to the list.

There is more out there than I had realized, which is good to see --
although of course not nearly the level of activity that the C++ and
Java tribes have.

I've put a quick line or two on the wiki for each project that was
mentioned, and I'll update it if I learn anything more.

-mpg