[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Sunday Icebreaker

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Sep 19 09:44:05 PDT 2007

Those of you arriving early, for workshops, teaching and touristing, I
hope you will all join us on Sunday evening at the Sticky Wicket in the
Clubhouse (initially, perhaps it will be sunny and we can move to the
roof for some beach volleyball) from 6pm onwards.

Workshop teachers, make sure to finish your classroom inspections before
hitting the beer. :)

The Wicket will, by virtue of its size, be our conference Default
Hangout, so wander by there every evening to hook up with the conference
  scene.

http://tinyurl.com/2vtcpr

Paul

--