[OSGeo-Discuss] Marketing Material For Chico Meeting of California Geography Society

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Wed Apr 2 12:39:28 PDT 2008

Alex Mandel has expressed an interest in setting up an OSGeo booth at
the next meeting of the California Geography Society, which will be held
in the first part of May in Chico, California. I told him I would try to
assist in his efforts.

Do we have marketing materials available for use at a conference booth?
If so, how would I make arrangements to obtain them? Would anyone in the
Chico area be interested in helping us man the booth at the conference?

I'm just trying to check out our options so Alex and I can decide if a
booth is feasible.

Thanks,

Landon

Warning: