[OSGeo-Discuss] project management software (foss) for GISprojects

Regie Alam alamred at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 08:00:08 PDT 2008

A good GIS project management is perhaps the product
by GeoCue
(http://www.niirs10.com/Products/geocue.htm). Haven't
actually used the software yet but have been looking
at it for a while.

Is there something similar in the FOSS world? Would it
be possible to customize the Gantt Project and/or Dot
Project to be similar to GeoCue's?

Regie

--- Marco Lechner

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Versioning+Postgis

> >> Maybe that's more what you're looking for, it
> would track individual
> >>
> > record
> >
> >> http://www.dotproject.net/changes within your
> spatial layers.
> >>
> >> Alex
> >>

> > begin:vcard
> fn:Marco Lechner
> n:Lechner;Marco

org;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Universit=C3=A4t

email;internet:marco.lechner at geographie.uni-freiburg.de