[OSGeo-Discuss] Map of Wiki/OSGeo Members

David William Bitner bitner at gyttja.org
Wed Aug 13 13:28:33 PDT 2008

Mateusz,

I think this sounds like a great idea, but it would be especially cool if we
could somehow scrape Category:OSGeo_Member entries and create a feed
(GeoRSS, KML, WFS, WMS, ...) from that.  From that feed we could then
actually make use of some of our software like OpenLayers to display the
data.

David