[OSGeo-Discuss] Map of Wiki/OSGeo Members

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Aug 13 14:08:28 PDT 2008

Have you had a look at how many of those entries have actual
coordinate, or even province/country entries?  I think "missing" data
is going to be your bigger challenge.

If we had a membership sign up form that also allows users to enter
coordinates - or click a map.  Then we could easily have it feed
automatically into a community map.  But I'm still interested to see
what you can come up with via mediawiki!  Unfortunately, I'm pretty
ignorant of its capabilities on this front.

Tyler