[Proj] RE: [OSGeo-Discuss] Brief history of GIS OSS(bit offtopic?)

Rafal Wawer Rafal.Wawer at sadl.kuleuven.be
Thu Aug 21 06:54:55 PDT 2008

Thank you very much Mateusz.
So far we are utilizing Paul Ramzsy's classification to "language tribes"
and the utility groups from CASCADOSS inventory. A time dimension is a very
nice add-on, especially that I am expecting a large growth in number of
software projects becoming OSS4G to be visible during last years.

Best regards:
Pozdrawiam serdecznie:
RAf

Dr. Rafal Wawer
K.U.Leuven
R&D Division SADL (Spatial Application Division)
Celestijnenlaan 200e bus 2224
BE-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
Belgium
tel. 0032 16 329731