[OSGeo-Discuss] Local Chapter, network and structuration

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Aug 25 10:03:44 PDT 2008

On 24-Aug-08, at 9:22 AM, Yves Jacolin wrote:

> What does the other LC think about this? Specially Spanih LC which
> is as the
> Francophone LC, mainly based on common langage.

I think your ideas are good.  The only hypothetical trouble I could
think of would be if there are not sufficient number of people to
warrant a chapter in a certain country, then how do they join?  But I
don't think this is barrier, since the "network" could help encourage
the smaller group to get started.

Tyler