[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Booth Help for FOSS4G

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Aug 25 11:09:35 PDT 2008

Tyler,

I planned to be present to the OSGeo booth some day, I am writing my planning
and will add my names as soons as possible. I will bring some french
documentation about OSGeo ;)

Regards,

Y.
Le lundi 25 août 2008 19:31, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) a écrit :
> Hi all,
> We have the opportunity to run a booth at FOSS4G again this year.
> Last year it was a great meeting point and led to lots of productive
> discussion.  If you are interested in helping oversee the booth, meet
> people, shake hands, smile for the camera, hand out brochures, etc.
> then please sign up here:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2008_OSGeo_Booth
>
> Also, if you have ideas for what to have/do or prepare for at the
> booth, feel free to add them to that page too.
>
> Tyler

Yves Jacolin
"Donner la liberté aux individus ne suffit pas, il faut aussi leur donner du
pouvoir, de la puissance d'agir." M Gauchet

"Give freedom to people is not enough, we also have to give them the power to
use this freedom, to act". M Gauchet