[OSGeo-Discuss] Looking for OSGeo Slide Show/Presentation Material

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas xurxosanz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 04:30:38 PDT 2008

2008/8/27 Landon Blake <lblake at ksninc.com>:
> Jorge,
>
> I'll see if I can't make the slides available on the OSGeo library link that was sent in a previous e-mail.
>
> Landon

I've created the library item at osgeo page [1] Thanks for the library point.

Should I add also Spanish LC presentations as well?

About the library, should language content be filtered by web selected
language? I mean, the default listing for English visitors hides all
the material added in French, Spanish or any other language and I have
to change the web language to see that items.

So I think it should list ALL the items, or at least offer a
convenient way to filter the contents without having to change all the
web language

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/node/764
--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas