[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Discuss Digest, Vol 20, Issue 35

Lane DeNicola denicola at alum.rpi.edu
Fri Aug 29 09:58:49 PDT 2008

For info on the last 10-12 years or so, given the appropriate URLs for
SPOT and LANDSAT you may be able to get some mileage out of The Way
Back Machine:

  http://www.archive.org/index.php

A quick-and-dirty search on www.spot.com and landsat.usgs.gov yields
what looks like some catalogs and pricing info, though it's utility
for formal research may be questionable.

--LD

--
Lane DeNicola, Ph.D.
Faculty Fellow in the Humanities, College of Arts & Sciences