[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo workshop opportunities at IGARSS'09

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Mon Dec 1 04:25:19 PST 2008

The 2009 IEEE International Symposium on Geoscience and Remote Sensing
will be held in Cape Town in July. What we call workshops at FOSS4G,
they call Tutorials and here's an opportunity for OSSIM, GDAL, GRASS,
ILWIS and others to be showcased:

http://www.igarss09.org/tutorials.asp

On that note, who in the Africa Chapter will be attending IGARSS?
Perhaps we could create a presence there.

Gavin Fleming

This message is intended for the addressee only.
Information and attachments in this e-mail may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken is prohibited and may be unlawful,
and could result in a claim against you.