[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [Qgis-developer] Icons symbology and naming

Steven M. Ottens steven at minst.net
Mon Dec 22 15:11:47 PST 2008

We are aiming at icons for applications, not at map symbols (correct
me if I'm wrong robert) so while there is a big need for mapsymbols,
I'm not going to address them just yet. Creating a thorough set of
icons for all foss4g application to use is enough work for the moment.
Luckily Robert has created a very complete set for qgis at: http://
robert.szczepanek.pl/icons.php so my goal is to get his set known
within the broader osgeo community and get the differnet applications
adhere to the icon-naming-specification (which we still need to write
down) :)

Steven