[OSGeo-Discuss] Sign up now: OSGeo Hacking event in a monastry near Bolsena (Italy)!?

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at fao.org
Fri Feb 1 07:21:00 PST 2008

Dear all,
Further to my earlier email (below), I have now created a WIKI page
and filled out the possible weeks that an event could be held.

To make a final booking, I want to be sure to have at least 15 people
that confirm their participation and an indication of at least another
20 people that the have an interest to join. Otherwise it may end up
being an expensive experiment from my side ;-)

You can sign up here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_Hacking_event

Please sign up before 8 February, after which a decision will be made.

Greetings,
Jeroen