[OSGeo-Discuss] Service Provider Directory: Prioritization

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Feb 2 09:41:14 PST 2008

Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> Perhaps some projects would like to divide contributors into categories
> (developer, translator, training & consultant, end-user support, etc.)

Mateusz,

I don't mind what projects do on their own web site in this regard. But
for the purposes of SPD prioritization I'm not keen on making it this
complicated.  I am suggesting the "contributor" column would have just
the names of projects which have identified the SPD listed organization
as a contributor.

Best regards,