[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Case Studies

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 19:06:36 PST 2008

As discussed recently on this list, case studies are a powerful tool
used to sway potential users to Open Source.

Writing a case study about your project gives others the confidence to
follow your footsteps which in turn increases investment in your tools
of choice.

I've started a wiki linking to existing Case Studies:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Case_Studies

I strongly encourage projects to invite their users to write Case
Studies and link them into this page, and of course link to any existing
Open Source related case studies.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect