[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Case Studies

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Mon Feb 11 13:20:52 PST 2008

Hi Cameron:

Cameron Shorter wrote:

> Excellent.
> Have I broken the sections in the Case_Studies page up appropriately?

You've separated the case studies by technology, but I would guess that
some (many?) projects will use a variety of technologies, mixing and
matching OSS with proprietary. Another option might be to categorize the
case studies by sector: Something like Government, Private, Academic,
International,...
> I don't suppose you'd be tempted to provide a link + explanation line
> to the case studies from appropriate section in
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Case_Studies
I've added a few additional lines to the last sections on writing a case
study, with an appeal to contribute to the OSGeo Journal. Does it look
suitable to you?

--
Micha Silver
Arava Development Co, Sapir, Israel