[OSGeo-Discuss] Last chance before cancelling: OSGeo Hacking event in a monastry near Bolsena (Italy)!?

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Tue Feb 12 08:50:02 PST 2008

Oh shoot.  We were discussing this internally for awhile (maybe too
long...).  I think TOPP can commit to funding at least 6 of our people
to come.  And potentially another 4-5 if things work out well and
there's some other OpenLayers critical mass.  And we're hoping to
encourage some other GeoServer devs to come.

Any chance there's another 6 people that could confirm participation?
Or a chance that we could rent just half of the place?

Chris