[OSGeo-Discuss] Planet OSGeo

David William Bitner david.bitner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 12:49:30 PST 2008

Lorenzo,

I think this would be counter to the accepted definition of membership
levels.

>From http://www.osgeo.org/Membership

*"We emphasize that the only real difference between a Member and a Charter
Member is the right and responsibility to vote at the Foundation level. It
is not our intent to make the Charter Members out to be some "privileged"
class. Furthermore, the only real difference between a Member and a
Participant is the self-registration on the Foundation's website. All
mailing lists, projects, committees, and other Foundation activities are
uniformly open and available to all friends of the Foundation."*