[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: Last chance before cancelling: OSGeoHacking event in a monastry near Bolsena (Italy)!?

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas xurxosanz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 00:57:52 PST 2008

2008/2/13, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz at loskot.net>:
> Jeroen Ticheler wrote:
> > Hi Miguel,
> > No, the event is not yet closed. In fact, there's renewed interest after
> > my previous email :-)
> >
> > So to all: If the event will be on, it will be in the week of *16-20
> > June *since that has most people confirmed until now. I will remove the
> > other options.
>
> Jeroen,

Hi,

I'm talking on behalf of Victor Olaya from SEXTANTE project[1] (he has
promised me to join the list).

He has confirmed in the wiki page his attendance to the hacking week
so, if tentative people confirm, you are 20!

Congratulations Jeroen for the effort.

[1] http://www.sextantegis.com
--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas