[OSGeo-Discuss] Green light: OSGeo Hacking event in a monastry near Bolsena (Italy)

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at fao.org
Tue Feb 19 06:42:45 PST 2008

Dear all,

I'm happy to inform you that the hacking event in Bolsena will take
place! Enough people have confirmed their participation for me to
decide to make the booking :-)

Those participating, you will need to make and advance payment of 100
Euro to me to guarantee your place. Please contact me privately by
email so we can arrange that. I've no problems if you later need to
change as long as you make sure there's someone taking your place :-)

For what the food concerns, there will be a cook who will serve
breakfast, lunch and dinner for 30 Euro per person per day.

We'll discuss other technicalities as they come up, i.e. assistance if
you need to rent a car, organize to travel together, public transport
etc... Please feel free to use the WIKI page for that or create a sub
page.

There's still space for more people. I will soon add a floor plan so
that rooms can be organized. Some rooms are single bed, some have two
beds so people have to share the room and there are a couple of rooms
with double beds.

You can sign up here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_Hacking_event

Very much looking forward to this!