[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Buttons

Daniel Ames amesdani at isu.edu
Fri Feb 29 16:40:36 PST 2008

Tyler et al,

I just ran across this previous post about specialized OSGeo logos for
members, supporters, etc. to place on their respective web sites. Not sure
if there is still such a need, but here is an attempt:

http://www.hydromap.com/download/OSGeoMemberLogos.zip

Dan

On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 10:42 AM, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) <
tmitchell at osgeo.org> wrote:

> On 17-Oct-07, at 2:53 AM, Mateusz Loskot wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Do we have anything like official OSGeo banners or buttons
> > members can put on their website?
>
> Not really, but we do have need for a few different variations of
> them. They can built on top of the OSGeo logos (http://osgeo.org/logos)
>
> Specifically I've been wanting to have ones for:
> * Member
> * Charter Member
> * Supporter
> * Sponsor
> and probably some more...
>
>  Any volunteers to do up some prototype buttons or badge graphics?  :)
>
> Tyler

Daniel P. Ames, PhD, PE
Geospatial Software lab
Department of Geosciences