[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: FOSS4GIS business models

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Jan 7 07:20:48 PST 2008

David,

Thanks for that example. I typically work with GIS in "single-desktop"situations, and I never really consider the problems of scaling a custom GIS solution over a network might bring.

I appreciate the ability to use scripting to increase productivity. It is something we try to do with our CAD work whenever possible.

Landon