[OSGeo-Discuss] 2007 Annual Report - your involvement

RAVI KUMAR ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 03:59:54 PST 2008

Hi Tyler,
  OSGeo-India is a hub of activity. I have earlier reported about our endeavour upto July-2007.
  Since then so much is done. I will offer an article on behalf of OSGeo India soon for journal-4.
  Cheers
  Ravi Kumar

Jacolin Yves <yjacolin at free.fr> wrote:
  Le Wednesday 09 January 2008 08:42:49 Paolo Cavallini, vous avez écrit :
> Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) ha scritto:
> > Hi everyone,
> > To sum up the activity of our first full year, the board has asked me to
> > help coordinate production of an annual report. The report is aimed at
> > capturing information from the whole spectrum of OSGeo committees, local
> > chapters and projects -- which has grown into a really long list.
>
> Hi Tyler.
> We as it chapter are surely interested in helping with the report.
> All the best.
> pc
Hi Tyler,

I have planned to write a report for the OSGeo Journal Vol 4. Where is it the
best place for a report : annual report only, journal only, both of them ?

I could write a 2007 overview of the Francophone Local Chapter for the Annual
Report and another one (2008 focus) for the journal.

Best regard,

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin