[OSGeo-Discuss] 2008 Events on your calendar

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Jan 9 14:15:28 PST 2008

Hi all,
Starting into 2008 makes it a good time to update our event calendar.
You can see events listed on the front page of osgeo.org - but there
isn't much in there right now:
http://www.osgeo.org/event/2008/01/10/list/all/all

Keeping events in this list will help keep them on the radar for
potential marketing, speaking and promotion opportunities as well.

If you have an event that you think is important to OSGeo members to
know about, attend or that open source will be presented at, please
drop me a note with details and I'll add them to the site.  Details
should include:
- Start/end date & time (with timezone)
- Title of event
- Detailed text - you can supply it with urls and other markup using
simple wikimedia syntax if you wish

We can also handle multiple languages for each event - so feel free
to include those as well.

Take care,
Tyler