[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Technology Group, Inc. announces PostGIS & UMN MapServer Training

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:34:27 PST 2008

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) wrote:
> I don't think that this list wants to read "in-house developed
> intellectual property" advertisements. If every Open Source GIS market
> leader would to this we would be in trouble. It is good that you can
> already be found through the Service Provider Directory.
>
> If you want to raise more attention you should consider to sponsor OSGeo.

Chander,
I'd be happy to read this sort of advertisement if the training material
were open. As a community we should be collaboratively building such
material.
If you were to lead the development of this material and put it into the
Open Source (with your name attached) this would give you extra
credibility and marketing reach.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect