[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Technology Group, Inc. announces PostGIS & UMN MapServer Training

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 17 12:00:35 PST 2008

On 17-Jan-08, at 11:51 AM, Howard Butler wrote:

>  I applaud OTG for developing a curriculum and providing training
> services to serve this market, and I think the osgeo-discuss is a
> perfect place for an announcement like this.

I encouraged them to post here so others could know about this
opportunity.  :)  I'd love to know if there are more companies or
organisations out there presenting similar options.

Please also note that the Education Committee is always interested in
finding more open resources to add to this list:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Educational_Content_Inventory

Tyler