[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Technology Group, Inc. announces PostGIS & UMN MapServer Training

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 11:53:14 PST 2008

Having read through this thread, I think Dave's suggestion is spot on.
This Service Providers Directory (SPD) is an excellent resource, but
what it is missing is the ability to send updates or news...

It seems pretty clear that there are people here who are [at least
mildly] offended by seeing advertisements on this list. I would bet,
however, that there are also many people on this list who are [at
least mildly] interested in receiving this sort of update.

The idea to create a new list specifically for this sort of posting
cleanly solves this problem. It delivers pertinent information to
those who are interested and bothers not the rest.

--e